Friday, April 6, 2012

Friend to Friend Friday

The True Meaning of Easter

True Love
"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
Luke 23:44-46

He is not here; He is risen.
"The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again."
Luke 24:1-12

We have seen the Lord
"Put your finger here, see my hands.  Reach our your hand and put it into my side.  Stop doubting and believe."
John 20:24-31

Jesus ascends into Heaven
He was taken up into Heaven and He sat at the right hand of God.
Mark16:19-20

Happy Easter


Blessings to You

Amanda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Post...I am so happy to see other glorify JESUS today!!!!

Kathy said...

Amanda, love how you showed the story of Easter with the pictures. God is so good! Happy Easter!