Friday, November 11, 2011

Friend To Friend Friday

This month is a victorious month for our family, my husband Rob two years ago was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  Which we later found out to be cancer.

I am so thankful to our merciful Lord for sparing his life.  I sometimes get questions like, "why did your husband survive his cancer, and my friend did not?"


I don't have the answers "Why"  I just know Rob is chosen and believes with all his heart, mind & soul that the Lord is his Redeemer.  And the Lord uses Rob for His greater purpose to Glorify His name in what the Lord wants Rob to do.  


I just want to say, I love my husband so much.  He is my hero, lover, best friend & my forever life partner.

Remembering

This is my Rob in the ICU after his surgery.  That is Rob's brother making a funny face in the background.
Lost a little of his hair with the radiation treatment
X marks the spot where the radiation target was intended for his tumor.

I love you sweet heart, our journey hand & hand continues.

Blessings To You

Amanda


1 comment:

Renee said...

Praise God for what He was able to do for your husband! I have lost loved ones to cancer and know that it was only because God wished to take them home. Through the grief, we remember that His choice is always best. Blessings!